Glycolysis

Q1: During catabolism, only about 40% of the energy available from oxidizing glucose is used to synthesize ATP. Remaining 60%

A is used to reduce NADP

B is lost as heat

C is stored as fat.

D remains in the products of metabolism

ANS:A - is lost as heat

60% of energy lost in order to maintain homeostasis and internal body Osmolarity.



img not found
img

For help Students Orientation
Mcqs Questions

One stop destination for examination, preparation, recruitment, and more. Specially designed online test to solve all your preparation worries. Go wherever you want to and practice whenever you want, using the online test platform.